Please select the DGNB Academy event of your interst and complete the form
" + "country code" - "area code without 0" – phone number – extension number"
In order to take the exam to qualify as DGNB Consultant, following admission requirements need to be fulfilled:
- Completed academic studies in urban planning, urban design, spatial planning, architecture, civil or construction-related engineering, natural sciences, economics or building physics or related disciplines and
- 1 year of relevant professional experience following completion of a post-graduate degree or
- 2 years of relevant professional experience following completion of an undergraduate degree or
- training in the real estate or construction sectors with 5 years of relevant professional experience
Therefore please submit the following documents together with this registration form:
1. scanned copies of all relevant academic certificates
2. a statement of work issued by your employer, including the time you have been working in the company (Statements from previous
employers are also valid. In case you are/were self-employee you can prove your experience with copies of relevant documents).
3. scanned copy of the Certificate of Attendance of a DGNB Training(only for participants of previous international DGNB training courses)
Note: registration forms which do not include required documents will not be processed.
I accept the General Terms and Conditions of Use which I have read and understood.
Please double-check your entries before submitting the form.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory 1) Members of the German Chamber of Architects qualify for membership discount – please tick “yes” 2) Discount for members of local Chamber of Architects may apply
Seminars and International PartnershipsTelefon: +49 711 722322-64t.rittershofer at dgnb.de